This contractor has implemented a CCTV sentry system to aid the site management with controlling health and safety requirements.
The benefits of this system are:
- Hard hat detection: If no hard hat is detected on an operative then a notification with the image of event is instantly sent to the team.
- Face mask detection: This detects if an individual is wearing a face covering or mask when entering a zone, alerting the team when a mask is not present. This can be set so the individual is refused entry or exit through the zone until a face mask has been put on.
- Fall down detection: This detects when a lone worker or an individual has fallen or collapsed to the ground and not moved for at least 5 seconds, the system notifies the site team instantly that something may be wrong with the operative. This includes sending a high priority text message to all registered first aiders.
- Fighting detection: This can detect up to 8 individuals fighting or engaging in rough behaviour sending a notification instantly to help the team diffuse a situation quickly.
- Mobile phone detection: If an operative is seen using a mobile phone in a restricted area then the team will be notified.
- Running: If the zone is marked as a no running zone, then any person running will create an event that is sent to the site team.
- Restricted area: If a virtual line or box is breached by an operative than an alert will be sent to the site team.
- Fire detection: The system monitors site conditions continuously and will notify the site team and our monitoring station if a fire is detected.
- Flood detection: Just like the fire detection this module is never deactivated, and should the unit detect a flood then the site team and the appropriate contractor can be notified of the event.
To find out more, click the link below.