The CIOB’s Think Construction campaign has been developed to encourage young people aged 14-19 to consider the construction industry as a rewarding career option.
The Think Construction campaign resource pack will assist those from within the industry who deliver interactive careers sessions on the construction industry to young
people in schools.
The resource pack includes all of the following:
- Planning tools – Guide to planning a session which contains tips for creating and managing well-structured and varied sessions on the construction sector;
- Activities – Interactive sessions to help delivering creative varied sessions that will engage with young people and keep their attention;
- Video case studies – Short videos with inspiring stories that showcase the interesting and rewarding professional career opportunities and experiences available in the sector;
- Digital game – An online construction memory challenge game with interesting facts and insight into the sector;
- Vlogs and Blogs – Two of CIOB’s young members share their experiences on getting into the industry and their educational paths with more to be added soon;
- Instagram – Links to an Instagram account curating interesting insights on the sector as well as experiences of young people finding out about the industry.
To find out more about the CIOB Think Construction campaign, click the link below.