At site set up, Pacy & Wheatley now issue a Community Notice Board to all registered sites.
It is an A1 sized aluminium clip frame with a perspex cover so that the information contained remains in a good condition so that our neighbours can read it. It is displayed in a prominent position at the entrance to the site (or in some cases where more members of the community/ more of our neighbours will be able to see it).
It contains the information relating to the following:
- P&W head office address and contact details (in case any members of the community wish to contact P&W head office).
- A “neighbours’ letter” containing information about the site, the duration of the works, what has happened so far, what will be happening next, any issues that may effect the local residents, progress photos, site manager contact details, information about CCS, charity initiatives, Ivor Goodsite, educational visits, work placements, environmental performance, etc.
- “Parents’ letter” for local schools that asks parents to support our efforts to keep children safe by re-iterating any safety messages.
- An Ivor Goodsite poster with the message “Stay Safe By Staying Away”.
- “P&W working with and for the community” section containing information in relation to working with the local college to provide work experience and local food bank donation point.
- Project description and images of what the project will look like.
- “Environmental Notice Board” detailing the site recycle and spill performance.
The board is updated when changes are made or additional information is provided.