Go-Hoard™ is the new, eco-friendly hoarding system from Blok N Mesh UK. The hoarding panels are manufactured using recycled UPVC and are fully recyclable after use, ensuring a sustainable solution for the environment.
The hoarding system has a smooth flat finish which is ready to accept vinyl graphics and can also be supplied in your corporate colours. Custom coloured skirting and capping are also available to enhance your branding opportunities.
- Financial: the initial cost of the product is cheaper than similar products with greater savings on the installation with re-use being available. Traditional timber hoarding requires carpenters but the Go-Hoard can be installed by any operative following a free of charge site-familiar training session. A further saving comes from the fact that it can be easily dismantled and re-used without wasting materials.
- Time: the Go-Hoard is quick to install with only four pieces. The frame is simple to construct and the panels are lightweight when building creating a solid and robust hoarding.
- Quality: the panels are smooth and clean leaving a professional and secure site hoarding.
- H&S: the way the hoarding is constructed and the weight of the products reduces the manual handling risk.
- Appearance: the product can be branded or coloured to suit any client or project meaning that it looks great.
- Environmental: Go-Hoard is made from recycled UPVC which can be fully recycled.
To find out more, click on the link below.