Pacy & Wheatley Ltd have issued a “Look After Yourself” board to all sites for display in the welfare and canteen cabins for all operatives to view.
The board includes the following information for guidance and support, should it be required.
Such information includes:
- ‘Spotlight on… drugs and alcohol’
- ‘Spotlight on… occupational cancers’
- ‘Spotlight on… mental health’
- Mates in Mind Pacey & Wheatley certificate, support contact number and information.
- Five a day information on healthy eating.
- Health ‘MOT’: health screening information pack and detail of where you can get a health MOT local to the site. This includes both NHS and private healthcare screenings so individuals can make informed decisions about accessing these types of services.
- ‘ICE’ information.
- Stop smoking information and support to stop smoking.
- Drugs and alcohol policy.
- ‘How much is too much?’ information on alcohol units.
- Nearest defibrillator location and directions.
The focus of the board is to look at yourself, with the following headline: “Pacy & Wheatley want you to ‘Look After Yourself’ so if you have an issue or are concerned about yourself or a colleague and you would like to talk to somebody about it in confidence, please do not hesitate to talk to us. Pacy & Wheatley have an open door policy, so you can talk to anybody. Some numbers are listed below for you.’
Various contact numbers are displayed for various members of staff, along with support websites and contact numbers for organisations that provide support and advice for issues including drugs, alcohol, smoking and mental health.