Mosaic is a staff management database. Each person that is inducted is entered onto the system and issued with a hat tag or card.
The features make it easy to view a person’s profile and associated documents.
- The place where all the persons data is stored.
- A username and password is required to access your area on the website and phone app/ PDA.
- User accounts can be set up for as many people as required – access can be restricted for such things as medical information.
- On a person’s profile you can view their photo, HR information, competency cards, briefing history, licences and medical documents.
- A skill check can be run for set job roles – the system checks a persons documents to see if they match the job specification.
- There is an section to input any disciplinary actions or site bans.
- Reports can be run on expiring documents, health surveillance and briefing attendance.
Phone App/ PDA
- Used to scan each person (using their card/ hat tag) onto briefings, designated supervisors have their own phone/ PDA.
- This scanning acts like a signature, all the data is synchronised and recorded on the website so you can view the class attendance. This eliminates the need for paper signature sheets.
- An alert will show if a person has anything expiring.
- The persons photo appears when scanned so you can check it is their card/ tag.
- Stores also scan a persons tag/ card to lend out any equipment to the person.
This is the main task we use Mosaic for, however there are many other features that can be used.
Click below for more information.