The project team at Westvale Park Primary Academy has remained open during the recent coronavirus pandemic. However they have introduced stringent socially safe procedures and measures and will be maintaining these daily whilst the site remains open .
The intention is to ensure that they are not only protecting their reduced workforce, but also to ensure that they are operating sufficiently and safely complying with government guidance.
The socially safe measures they have considered and introduced involves:
Delivery driver socially safe procedures to prevent cross–contamination (Signage and implementation procedure):
- All deliveries via Van and small packages:
- All packages and parcels to be unloaded in Designated Materials Area (sprayed on site unloaded by delivery driver solely)
- All paperwork signed by delivery driver only
- All 8-Wheel Tipper lorries or Drainage delivery Lorries :
- All 8 Wheeler lorries to unload directly on central field – no contact
- All Drainage Deliveries to be unloaded in central field by 360 Machine on site
- Paperwork to be signed by delivery driver only– Driver to Stay in cab at all times
Socially Safe signage and measures – Drying Room/Canteen and Male + Female WC
- A cone has been introduced at the entrance with signage fitted, if anyone is using the facilities the cone is to be positioned blocking the stair entrance, ensuring everyone can comply with the 2m social distancing. 1 person at a time logic.
- Supporting signage has been put up to encourage site to practice being socially safe and call out to check no one is using the facilities before entering even if the cone is to the side.
Social distancing measures Male Toilet Urinals and Cubicles
- 1 x Urinal and 1 x Toilet cubicle has been taken out of use due to social distancing measures
Socially Safe Pedestrian Routes
- All pedestrian routes have had 2 metre socially safe distancing zones sprayed and wooden signboards featuring a laminated sign encouraging our workforce to be socially safe and comply with the 2 metre safety distance
To find out more, click the link below.