Ardmore are working on site at Commercial Road, Aldgate East to erect a 21 storey apart-hotel to include a two floor basement in within close proximity of London’s vibrant Shoreditch.
Ardmore have worked closely with ISHBECK TITAN to create a new self-climbing façade to protect their workforce, environment and the general public. It has taken the company 18 months alongside the supplier to ensure this new system was ready to go.
- Makes the façade works safe for workers in challenging weather conditions, protecting them from high winds, rain, gust.
- Safer for members of public passing our project.
- Reduces carbon footprint by replacing scaffold systems.
- Reduction on deliveries compared with scaffold systems.
- Provides a good working environment for the workforce, warm, dry, easy to walk along.
- Is considerate of the public, containing noise and dust.
- Commercially efficient.
- Labour cost efficient.
- Material cost efficient.
- Can be re-used on further projects.
- Reduces intrusion for our neighbours.
- As it takes up to 10 minutes to move up floors, it helps reduce the time it would take scaffold solutions to do, therefore speeding up programme delivery.
- Reduces crane time usage cutting in fuel costs and pollution to the environment.
To find out more, click on the link below.
Entry submitted by Ardmore.