This sited uses an SRM system to monitor all vehicles and deliveries. It also holistically tracks, monitors and projects environmental risks.
The system provides the following benefits:
- Reduces risk to the project.
- Monitors all deliveries and vehicle movements (not just timber) such as concrete, waste, fuel and fit-out deliveries.
- Eliminates manual data handling and human error/misjudgement.
- Ensures compliance.
- Sends alerts and notifications to project team detailing new suppliers meaning the project can check required certifications and will flag any materials that are not correctly certified as per project requirements.
- Captures, stores, streamlines and analyses data.
Monitor report. Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd. London. September 2019.