The Grosvenor Square team originally wanted to create a calendar to provide the team, subcontractors and client with the important awareness dates throughout the year.
This idea evolved into a multi-purpose calendar highlighting health and safety, wellbeing and education, by working with CLOCS and CCS, we created a colouring-in Grosvenor Square calendar.
The aim was for the workforce and client to take home a calendar and engage using this fun activity with their children by colouring in each month and highlighting the importance of various campaigns throughout the year. Images from the site, CLOCS, CCS, Infomace and Mace campaigns were taken and converted into stencils. Using the CCS calendar on the website, awareness dates were identified and each month was given a theme of learning.
This provides several benefits, including:
- Each month the workforce submits their coloured in month and the winner is awarded with a £20 Waterstone voucher.
- Mace promoting the main health and safety message of: “My Daddy/ Mummy gets to come home safe’.
- Educational learning each month, highlighting awareness dates and educational dates.
- Road safety and health and safety awareness.
- Interactive activity with colouring in and spot the difference games.
Violet was the first winner of the monthly draw, her father, Douglas, who is a Project Manager from the Mace subcontractors. Her father quoted: “Thank you again for Violet’s award, she was thrilled. When I got home with her voucher, she asked me more questions about my work than she ever has! In particular, Violet wanted to know why we wear different colour hard hats, she said she wants to wear a black hard hat.”
To find out more, click the link below.