Toureen Group are providing extensive and informative, site specific driver booklets during site driver inductions. Please see below lists of what this booklet provides to new drivers on all Toureen sites.
- Communicates the Toureen vulnerable road users’ and drivers policy to new drivers to site.
- Lists who are considered vulnerable users, so drivers know who to look out for whilst driving on the road.
- Provides tips on how to protect venerable road users. This reinforces drivers to follow these after leaving site.
- Provides driving tips for before drivers set of on a journey & whilst driving.
- Lists the Toureen site rules which are specific for delivery drivers, including delivery times.
- Highlights the accreditations the company has received, including FORs Gold & CLOCs Champion and how we intend to maintain these accreditations.
- Introduces top management on the team, with their pictures, job role & contact details. This gives new drivers a source of contact if they have any questions, issues or feedback.
- Map of traffic management plan and information on access to site and prohibited areas.
- Picture of a drivers site induction ensures drivers are aware they need to complete a driver site induction, prior to entering site.
- Communicate our delivery ticket procedure to ensure this is adhered to.
The driver booklets are a great tool for ensuring communication of Toureen standards.
Entry submitted by Toureen Group.