Why register with the Best Practice Hub?
The Best Practice Hub is related to the Considerate Constructors Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice, and includes best practice initiatives either already in place or currently being developed. This online Hub can be used by anyone in the industry including site managers, contractors, suppliers and clients, who are looking to meet and exceed the requirements of the Code, achieve a higher score and ultimately improve the overall image of the construction industry.
Register your details with the Best Practice Hub to receive the following additional benefits:
- Create a company profile
- Submit your own examples of best practice to the Hub
- Add comments and feedback on examples already on the Hub
- ‘Rate’ examples of best practice with a score out of 5 stars
- Save your searches on the Hub to view at a later date
- Receive regular updates as new and exciting features are made available