Did any of your ideas match the following solutions?
- Asking the supplier to deliver construction materials with minimal or no packaging to prevent the accumulation of plastic waste.
- Working with the supplier to find re-usable or recyclable alternatives to plastic wrapping.
- Avoiding over-ordering construction materials and bulk-buying materials to prevent the accumulation of unnecessary waste.
- Liaising with the supplier to find more sustainable alternatives to plastic packaging, such as boxes, containers, crates and wrapping made from paper, plywood, timber or cardboard.
- Considering asking the supplier to use packaging with a high recycled content as this is more sustainable than single-use plastic wrapping.